dimanche 20 mai 2018

How's London ?

I think, you all know my passion for flare trousers. One of my friend who's always exaggerating would describe me like this "This girl, the way she likes flare trouser is too much. She got one in red, grey, black, yellow and beige. Everyday she'll buy a new one" But that's completely wrong. I only got 3 and two of them are black. Well.. you know we all have this friend who likes talking rubbish.

Apart from that, my life's getting better since I finished uni. Well.. I'm still waiting for my grades though (9'000 grand a year so I better pass). By July, I'll be back in my city but meanwhile I need to boss up. For those who are wondering if it's easy to get a job in London, I'd say it's quite easy. If you see yourself working in retail as a sale assistant, you can get the job within 1 week(and even less). The reason is because a lot of students have this position. They come and leave. So, companies are constantly looking for new people. Catering is also an easy option to get a job quickly. However it's not for me, I can't be working at  6 o'clock in the morning or finish at midnight. So yeah, if you see yourself working in a restaurant, be ready to have tough shifts to handle. Now you might be thinking about the wage in London? Once again, it obviously depends of what you're doing but if you're doing one of the two job positions mentioned, I don't want to discourage you but.. it's low. In high street retail, you might get between 7£ to 8£/hour but it also depends of your age. This is one of the part of London that I hate. You've gotta pay expensive rents but what your work for does not make any sense. Once again, if you're planning to move out here, you must know that renting a room is a must do for a student (well.. if you can afford to live in Notting Hill gate or in Canary Wharf, you can quit my blog hahahaha) and to get  a decent room, I'd say that the minimum is between 550£-600£ minimum. I'd even say that lower than 600£ you might not have a living room or yes but you'll be living in zone 3 to 4. Lower than 550£ be ready to live in poor conditions in a old and dirty flat and with 5 flatmates. 

But let's not be too negative, because thanks God, I've found a job quickly (within 3 days) and I'm grateful for that. My sister always says "Money always comes and goes so don't think about it too much". If you're new in London, or planning to come soon. Don't stress too much. Finding a job is not a hard task. You'll find it.
I'll be writing soon more about how did I start my life in London and my journey. xx

Flare trouser - Nastygal here



SHARE:

1 commentaire

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig